Friday 30 September 2011

You know nothing, Jon Snow

Something I did for fun a few weeks ago. I drew it between reading Feast for Crows and a Dance with Dragons, so I hadn't actually read any Jon chapters in a long time, and I didn't really try very hard to get an accurate likeness. So the sword position is wrong, and if I'd actually followed the book he probably has long hair, but whatever! I'll do some more if I ever get around to it.



Don't know what I'm on about? Go read George R R Martin's Song of Ice and Fire series! They made the first book, A Game of Thrones, into a HBO series. But who the hell watches that shit? Go read the books! Fall in love with a million characters only to watch them go through hell and die!

4 comments:

  1. Really rad. I like your take on him, love the scratches and the sword pommel. You should post this over at http://vaesdothrak.tumblr.com/ It's all about GoT fan art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, I'll definitely check that out! Some of the art on there is pretty incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! Who the hell READS that stuff? Sean frakkin' Bean's in it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whilst any sane human being loves Sean Bean, the only thing better than him are the bloody books! Go read em!

    ReplyDelete