Sunday 17 July 2011

RIP Eagles Initiative...

So. Comics.

I've mentioned this one before, and here it is in all it's uh, 6-page glory. This was pretty fun to do, and I learnt a whole load from the experience. It may be a little confusing (it's the classic, 'too much story, too little time or understanding of what the audience will understand' routine), but I hope you enjoy it. Originally made for a competition called the Eagles Initiative with the chance to get feedback from a bunch of professionals and have your work published in an anthology, unfortunately the whole competition fell through. Looks like it's just you and me, comics!






If you look at something like this, you'll see something that my comic doesn't do- Stokoe adds just a couple extra panels which if you strictly thought it through may not be necessary, but they make the whole thing much clearer.



Random starred Google Reader post:

No comments:

Post a Comment